Thursday, June 01, 2006

me again

I give up. I try. Really, I do. Tried again tonight. But the plain fact is all y`all won`t be getting individual emails. I can only type a couple before it seems my time is running out. I`d like to connect with each one of you, say hi, and I`ll keep trying to do a few here and there, but this blog is going to be your best bet for news about me. I just can`t afford the computer time. Nor do I want to spend all my free time here in front of a computer.

Discovered a wonderful new thing yesterday, Brazilian bbq. WOW. If there`s one near you, get to it now. If not, grab the closest Brazilian and beg him to get into the restaurant biz. WONDERFUL. Unless you`re a vegan or a cow. I even ate, and enjoyed, the chicken hearts. And I`m not a giblet eating type of chick. Tried a Moroccan restaurant a few weeks ago. Also WONDERFUL. Got to go to Morocco.
The Japanese food, on the other hand, I`m finding kind of boring. The Coke`s OK;)

Going to Tokyo on Saturday. Couldn`t get my ticket extended, so I`ll be coming home July 21, as originally planned. Won`t be going to Okinawa, as it would cost about $800 to get there. I can get cheaper tickets from here to London!

1 comment:

Joyska said...

coming home in july already! wow... time goes fast eh? I guess it is only the first of June. I am hoping to come home for a bit this summer... maybe we will be able to connect!!! :) Okay... so it's not as exciting as going to Okinawa...but hey... it has been awhile since I've seen you!