Monday, June 26, 2006

Still In Japan

Some of the great sites...

Trains in the night as they seem to glide through the sky and all you can see is the interior lights through the windows. Like some wonderful electric snake.

Green trees. I mean, really green.

Did I mention the fountain of youth? You can`t actually see it, but I`m sure it`s here, dispersed in the atmosphere. (Actually, the humidity here, uncomfortable as it is, does wonders for the skin. My skin got softer within a week of being here. I`m sure it`s why the Japanese look so young.)

Sunsets through the smog (surprisingly beautiful, though no comparison to a prairie sunset. And yes, I`m biased.)

The butterflies. Big, bold, beautiful.

My nephews` smiles. They`re so cute!!

There`s so much more. I`ll blog about it if I can recall it all.

No comments: