Monday, June 12, 2006

Pics

One or two of you, or maybe the same person twice, said you were looking forward to seeing pics. That is actually one of the big differences between this visit and my last, I`m not taking pics. Not many, anyway. Last time I was actually snap happy. But if you`re interested in seeing Japan, I can show you the 7 year old pics. They`re mostly of historical stuff, so are actually still up to date. Pics from this time will be mostly of friends and family, and maybe the occasional sight that strikes my fancy. Like the field of cabbages outside my apartment. I`ve never seen a field of cabbages before. I`m going to snap it. Anyone want to see my pic of the field of cabbages? You can come to my house and enjoy some fresh green tea while you gaze at the cabbage picture. Sounds like a great night, eh?

3 comments:

Joyska said...

okay... it is a plan... i'll come have tea and gaze at the cabbage pic (but only if you make a copy for me!)

you are back the 21st right?

hmmm... let me see what i can do!

Anonymous said...

you sound lonely. are you missing meaningful human interaction, 5 days a week?

Cheryl said...

Josy. Am I? Did that only come through now?