Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Wonders of Technology

I bought a bike yesterday. $50. Now I can get to work in 10 min, the supermarket in 5, and the theatre in 10-15. Ya gotta love technology!!!

It`s raining. It`s not even rainy season yet and it`s raining. Do me a favor and join me in praying for the coolest and most comfortable summer in Japan`s recorded history.

My nephew had chicken pox. I`m praying I don`t get them.

What else.... I`d love to be able to regale you with fabulous stories of life in Japan, but life is life. Japan`s cool, but it`s not constantly amusing. But then, neither am I.

I turned 33 on the weekend. Got an Ipod Shuffle for my birthday. Gotta love siblings!! Thanks again, guys.

Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL!!! I am glad you had a good one! As to your question I will be in Winnipeg for 2 weeks. One when I first get back and one later in July. I will be back in Canada for around 8 weeks though.

Erica said...

Happy Birthday!