Friday, September 22, 2006

Moving

Got the key to my new place, phone hooked up tomorrow, looking forward to finally unpacking my suitcases (after 5 months).

Watching Dateline on TV. They're doing another sting on men who hook up with teens online and then go to their homes expecting sex. The guy they just caught even admits he's seen these sting shows before, where the predators are basically set up and go to houses where the TV cameras are waiting for them. And he didn't get the message that this is not OK?!? There are some really sick people in this world. Guard your children, people.

4 comments:

RaY said...

Hey Cheryl, you're right, it definately is good for parents to be aware and teach their kids about using wisdom on the net. i miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey you just catching up on blogs...where are you moving too? Envirofriendly house and person cleaning products sound great. People here think I am crazy to be into that stuff and I hate to admit that I get a little lax here about being aware of it. Anyway I am assuming it was you looking for my email address eons ago here it is: Yellowskye@yahoo.com
MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

oh and by the way I love LUSH!

Teegan said...

Oh, darling... I miss you! Touch down in E is good. I'll be hanging around here until the 2nd week of December. Hope you are well.