Thursday, September 07, 2006

The girl who loved Sniff

My last entry drew a comment from an old friend I haven't heard from in a while. She found me via the blog of another old friend who found me online. So I am definitily motivated to keep up this blogging thing. Anything that attracts friends is a good thing.

Anyway, Rachel is the latest old friend to show up. She can explain this entry's title on her blog, if she so chooses. She brings a lot of joy and laughter in to people's lives--great sense of humour. She probably doesn't know, but is about to find out, that she is one of the people I most respect in the world for her wonderful, sincere heart for justice. And she's not just wishing for world peace, she does what she can to bring it on. She also introduced me to the Winnipeg chapter of Mother Teresa's Sisters of Charity (isn't that their name? I may have it wrong.) Beautiful women, oozing Jesus. I should have kept in touch with them. Anyway, nice to "see" you Rachel. Hope you don't mind if I link to your blog.

By the way, check her blog out. It's got some great quotes, and it's still small enough at this point that it won't take long to check out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't memories a great thing?!? I love beeing in touch again with you, Cheryl, and also with the other girls. Friendships are something so precious. Knowing such great people makes life beautiful!
And Sniff was really beautiful, wasn't he?? ;)
Sabine

Cheryl said...

Yes, I am also glad to be in touch. And Sniff really was a cutie!

Erica said...

CJ,
I don't have your email address, can you comment on my blog and leave your email address on the clicky thing?

RaY said...

Thanks Cheryl!!! You're so sweet! Glad to be in touch with u again!