Tuesday, July 25, 2006

And by the way....

I feel like I haven't finished my blogging about Japan. My last day was nice, just hanging with the family, and I had absolutely no hassles at any airports on the way home, and my baggage was well under weight, which I'd been worried about. So all that stuff was good. I went back to the train station in Toyohashi, where I'd lived, in order to catch the train to the airport. From the train I could see 2 major landmarks that are close to my apartment and were part of my Toyohashi life. And I cried. I was surprised at that. But as I looked at them in the distance, and realized that I don't know when I'll see them again, I bawled my eyes out. I'm tearing up now. So, as much as I still think I don't want to live there, I love that place. But mostly the people in it. And I miss them.

No comments: