Friday, March 03, 2006

Tagged

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Waitress
2. Librarian assistant.
3. Highways Department "checker" (very lucrative).
4. Teacher (sometimes lucrative).

FOUR MOVIES/SHOWS I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO:
1. Star Trek (original and TNG).
2. Survivor Season 1.
3. The Amazing Race.
4. Lost.

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Killarney, Manitoba, Canada
2. Futaba, Fukushima, Japan
3. Fort Garry, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
4. North End, Winnipeg

FOUR COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. Ireland!
2. China
3. Australia
4. Israel

FOUR POPULAR FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME:
1. That I'm really nice.
2. That I'd never hurt anyone.
3. That I'm always happy.
4. ???

FOUR PEOPLE I LOOK LIKE (according to some people):
1. my mom
2. my brother
3. my sister
4. some random person in Winnipeg. I've had people say to me a few times, "Hey, I saw you last (whenever) at (whereever)" and I'm all like "Wasn't me, dude" and they're all like, "but it totally looked like you" and I'm still all like "Wasn't me, dude" . And this has happened often enough when my sister is out of town that I'm sure I have a double.

FOUR THINGS (I HOPE) TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Conquer the Japanese language (and maybe the Japanese, just for a little excitement)
2. Write a book
3. Perform miracles.
4. Go to Bible school.

PEOPLE I TAG NEXT:
1. Joseph Reville
2. Andrea Van Vliet
3. Lanney Badham
4. Beckie Wood

3 comments:

Ron said...

Hey, I once had the same problem with someone living in the Transcona area that looked just me, during my teen years. Problem was, he was a BAD boy and I kept getting accused of hanging out at all manner of embarassing and irreputable venues...at least that's my story and I'm stick'in to it!

Cheryl said...

Hey Ron, good to "see" you. Didn't know you'd found me on the web.

And you, be bad???!?

Had to be a double. I'll believe your tale.

that chick said...

the 4th incorrect assumption people make about you:
that you wipe your butt when it needs it. yeah, you'll wipe your clients' butts, butit's one of those things that you'll do for others but not yourself.
cheryl, as a friend, PLEASE...
josy