Friday, March 10, 2006

I Knew I'd Learn Something

So when I took my present job way back in May, I knew it would be a season of learning, as I have never really known, never mind ever worked with, disabled people before. And I have learned lots of things, the most interesting I think is about myself. I have learned that I would rather wipe a feces filled butt than deal with a selfish, whiny personality. Which means, I think, that I can no longer with integrity tell anyone that I won't "take their crap", because under the right circumstances, depending on the options, I just might.

Anyway, I can deal with the physical issues without flinching. It's the emotional and personality issues that conjure thoughts of murder in my head.

That's something I've learned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've managed to conjure thoughts of 'ewwwwww' in mine...thanks! Diana

Anonymous said...

that is very funny it got a good belly laugh! Too fun about your clothes shopping! I am usually not a big shopper but I can't wait to shop in the summer. They have cool clothes and shoes here but they are too short!