Thursday, August 24, 2006

Who needs to blog when you've got a life? Funny how my blog has lost its attraction since I got back home. I can find so many things here I'd rather do. I've been reading and exploring the city, working, taking care of some things I have to do in order to move, and lots of other bland, boring stuff no one cares to read about on a blog. I signed up for belly dancing lessons. That'll be fun. And I might sign up for a French course. I got a full time job. I'll be paid to sleep! And I found a place to live, but I'm not moving in until October.

So what can I entice my blogging audience with? Not much. I'd love to entertain you, but I'm just plum out of entertaining tidbits. Japan was good for entertaining tidbits.

5 comments:

Joyska said...

blogging doesn't always have to be entertainin.. you are full of wisdom that I personally would love to hear and learn from! :)

and by the way... belly dancing lessons... that would be fun to read about too! :O)

Rebecca said...

I think blogging about belly dancing would be great...You could start a new dance troupe...Belly Dancers for Jesus...the ideas are endless!

Cheryl said...

lol! Belly dancers for Jesus! Thanks for the laugh.

Ron said...

So now I have no life. Thanks alot! I know what you mean though. We're in Wpg about three times a week -- it's a great City full of cultural experiences/events, especially in summer.

Cheryl said...

LOL. Sorry rj, didn't think of the implications of that comment. I'm sure you have a wonderful life.