Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday

It's Sunday.

I'm still staying with friends til I find a place to live. Been back in Winnipeg for 2 weeks now. The weather is great. I am even loving the rain. Thought the rain would remind me of Japan, but it's different somehow. Am back to work. Have enjoyed seeing the people again. I work with some great people. Have a great job that way. Never dropped in on a supervisor and ended up chatting for an hour and a half before!! And everyone acts like they're glad to see me. I'm beginning to feel as loved as I did in Japan. Anyway, it's been a good week.

2 comments:

Joyska said...

glad you are enjoying being back at work... i'm working hard to get back in the swing of things here.

Did you get your cd? I sent it back with Kristi and Stephanie... let me know if you didn't and I will give you their phone #'s

It was very good to see you again Cheryl!

Anonymous said...

deanna and deon havebought a house and given notice.