Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Almost There

5 sleeps until I get on the plane to Japan.

So a friend of mine reprimanded me for not updating my blog often enough, and then proceeded to share how she couldn't keep one going herself (you know who you are). Anyway, I always thought I'd be a bad blogger. I'm just living up to my expectations.

While in Japan, I don't know how much computer access I'll have. Even if there are computers at work, it's possible I'll be banned from using them for personal use. Japanese can get very sticky about such matters. I will try to find an internet cafe, if nothing else, and blog occasionally.

Preparations are coming along. Packing up my stuff hasn't been quite as awful as I'd feared, but I do wonder if I'll have enough time to do everything. I have to run back and forth to Calgary twice in order to get my visa. This really irritates me since it's the company's bad timing that's forcing the second trip. On the bright side, I can count on that being a more relaxing day. I'll fit in some leisure activity somewhere.

I am too busy thinking about all I have to do to really concentrate on blogging. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl! Just wanted to say that I hope your last few days in Canada go well! You must be getting excited in all the busyness...I am at the point where I am looking forward to going home for a short time. My flight is booked and the count down is on. It is so busy here I am sure it will come up as a surprise though. It is crazy how much stuff they pack into the end of the school year here. Anyway Happy Packing and safe travels!!!