Friday, November 25, 2005

Walk the Line

I went to see Walk the Line yesterday, the movie about Johnny Cash. It's a little about his rise to fame and a lot about the love of his life. It really is a beautiful story. But I wondered how Cash would tell the story himself. I wonder how much of his success he would attribute to God, not just June. I liked the movie, it's a good story, and a true story, just not the whole truth. I think I'll read the books Cash wrote about himself some day. Can't wait to sing with him in Heaven!! And that Joaquin Phoenix. What a babe. Hope he makes it to Heaven!! Though by then I'll have my eyes stuck on Jesus, and probably won't notice him anyway. Whatever.

If you don't know what Homestar Runner is, check this out now. www.homestarrunner.com
You can thank me later.

I am going to see Harry Potter this weekend. He's kind of my guilty pleasure, because I find him so entertaining, but I'm not sure I should be supporting his empire. Can it be worse than shopping at Wal-Mart or buying NIKE?

I'm tired. Be back soon.

No comments: