Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Down, but not out

I haven't left blogger, just am not keeping up on it. Though that may change when I buy a computer, which I may do by October....

Folk Fest was awesome, at least the one day I was there was. The weather was perfect. What a selling point. To sit under the shade of a tree while looking at a perfect blue sky and listening to great music, what a way to spend a day. I am totally sold on it.

Went to Kenora for a week and got the best tan of my life spending most of my time in the shade!! That sun is powerful. Am really glad I have air conditioning, or I wouldn't have survived the last week. And being near Kenora (but actually in the country) has spoiled my city life. I always knew I didn't want to stay here forever, but now I'm hankering to get out.
But I'll be here a while. Am getting out to cottage country for the long weekend though. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Lanney said...

Glad to hear a bit of your summer! It sounds like you are having an awesome time! See you in a week or so.

Anonymous said...

ok, you bought the computer, long enough hiatus already.